Monday, April 02, 2007

Broken

Crush

Noun

crush (plural crushes)

  1. A violent collision or compression; a crash; destruction; ruin.
  2. Violent pressure, as of a crowd; a crowd which produced uncomfortable pressure; as, a crush at a peception.
  3. A short-lived and unrequited love or infatuation; the object of this infatuation.

-------taken from http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/crush-------

I thought I was too old to be having a crush. I was wrong.

Everyday I would login to a certain website to check if she's login recently. Utilising the internet, I check see if she's around, how's she holding up and all that. I could just call her myself but I'm stuck in this "Friend Zone" and wouldnt want to arouse her suspicion. Deep down I knew one day I would see something on her site which would break my heart.

Today's the day.

Broke Once,
Twice Shy,
Three times the heartache,
The next you're dead.

She leaves a sweet note behind and I foolishly wonder if the msg was meant for me. Reality finally set in and I looked down and saw familiar pieces of my shattered heart on the floor.

How life spin its web around us sometimes.

Now I sit in my room with this hollow empty feeling of absolute silence as I regret letting my foolish heart lead myself astray from my wall of fortitude.

Love is an Illusion
Hope is for the Weak,
Save your heart from Ruination,
She's screwing him as we Speak.

2 Comments:

Blogger aMy said...

lol. not me hor?

11:18 PM  
Blogger NamelessOne said...

Er..I havnt even meet u IRL b4.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home