Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Assholes.

This world is full of assholes.

They have this unbelievable obnoxious attitude, superhuman-like ability to piss people off, complete asinine juvenile behavior and total dedication to personal gain without regard to others.

They should classify assholes as a new species on earth. I think assholes are the next form of evolution for retards. They mutate after years of environment influences and combination of genetic constructs.

Something like Godzilla, but less cooler. Maybe Barney the Pink Dinosaur.

I cant believe my luck when I ran into them these past few days. Karma I'd say.

From the uncle who made an emergency right turn into my lane without slowing down, to the auntie who cut in the long-ass queue as if I was invisible, and even online gamers who mis-use your friendship to get stupid game items (omg you stupid fuck, it's just pixels) these people think they own the world, either that or the world owes them a favor.

I'd say fuck them. I'd bitch slap them but there's so many of them in this world, I would get a sore arm while delivering justice. I think should invest in a nuclear bomb or something. When these assholes meet up for their Annual Assholiness Gathering, I'd nuked them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home