Monday, April 23, 2007

Of Saturdays and stolen Spectacles

Things was looking bleak for the weekend, till Saturday itself materialised.

Velvet felt the same as any other day as we walked in. No celebration of anything in particular. Just maybe a celebration of the weekend and a toast or two to random things in life.

Highlight of the day: The back exit door of Velvet opened and a drunk girl came in, walked to our table, stopped next to me and ask:

Girl : Can you follow me to my table?

Before I could answer, she grabbed my hand and pulled me away from my friends.

Me : Where's your table?

Girl : I don’t know!! What's your name?

Me : xxxxxx

Girl : What?

Me : xxxxxx

Girl : Come again?

Me : Nevermind, call me anything you like. Anyway, we'll walk to every table till you see someone familiar.

So I took the lead. As we were making our way through the crowd, I could feel both her hands hugging me from behind.

Suddenly, she removed her hands and then I felt my glasses being lifted off from my face. Turning around, I saw her putting on my glasses.

Me : I cant see without them

Girl : I don’t care!!

Shortly after that, a dood came along and took her back to her table. Before that I quickly pull away my glasses from her drunken face.

God if you read my blog, please gimme a sober girl next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger aMy said...

rofl....
i am sober~! even if i m not, i wont make a grab for your glasses. coz i have my own.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home