Monday, October 03, 2005

Grant me ONE wish

Exactly a year ago, I made my FIRST birthday wish.

You see, as kid I was brought up in believing that ONLY by our own hardwork and effort, we'll achieve our dreams...not by wishes, superstitious beliefs or sacrificing offerings. However last year, I went against my own principle cause I was desperate.

As I blew out the candles before me, I look at her lovely face and made the wish in my heart. She asked me to not reveal the wish to her that day but only to reveal it on my next birthday.

However today, she's not here with me. I guess I was right in the first place about wishes and all that. In my entire life, I only made 1 fucking wish and still it never came true.

Now she will never know what I wished for 1 year ago.

"I wished I can celebrate all my birthdays with you..."

4 Comments:

Blogger Swee San said...

oo.. Happy birthday mr. namelessone

9:42 PM  
Blogger NamelessOne said...

Thanks Swee.

oh yeah, hug Hugo for me =)

10:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

happy bday mr nameless one, designer of Madwoman's suit...
LOL

11:14 AM  
Blogger aMy said...

happy birthday~~

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home