Monday, August 29, 2005

Friday Nite @ Zouk

My company was one of the sponsors for Menshealth Mag event @ Zouk. Being in Finance dept, the event has got nothing to do with my work, but I kaypoh-ed and went anyway. Lemme tell you this, Zouk felt a bit like a gay club coz the ratio of men to chicks was like 5 to 1. Didnt help much either that there were various competitions that got men parading on Stage and that stirred the crowd (ie.men) into a frenzy.

That nite was probrably the most ridiculous clubbing experience that I've ever encounter. The organizers managed to slot in a magic show.

-_-"

A FREAKING MAGIC SHOW!!!

Are you out of your fucking mind? Wahliao, you think this is children's day issit? Even an intoxicated clubber wouldnt give a fuck on what your magician do with his rope. Somore go do those boring tricks with the hankie, rope, spoon. ZZzzzZZZzzz. Hello friend, we've *only* seen those a thousand times before? Go summon an elephant or something. Seriously from where I was standing (and that was pretty close to the stage), I cant even tell if he's really bending the spoon or playing with his zipper.

I got one advice for organizers. Next time get a stipper. That goes pretty well with the event. Promoting men's health right? A stripper would definitely get a men's heart pumping and thus would be a stressless cardio workout.

A stipper, or maybe two...hell yea...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I MISSED YOU
argh..yes i'm darn disappointed logging into ur blog and see the same old post..
tot u died adi..:p

8:33 PM  
Blogger NamelessOne said...

Jovial: Wah...thought I die meh? If I did, would you come to my funeral?

1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH yes i will come to ur funeral?
will it be a happy funeral or a sad one ah???
HAHAHAHAH..
and i'll pay a good handful of "white gold" for you in papers!!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home