Monday, May 16, 2005

!@#$% Homework sucks!!

Ok, a quick recap of last week and ultimately my excuse for my lack of update on this blog.

On Sunday afternoon, I was doing some reports (3 to be exact) on my home pc. And the thing is, I HATE homework. Who likes to work on weekends anyway? Anyway, guess what time I finally finished it?

6.20am...on Monday morning!!! -_-

...and I had to go to work at 8am. I was so zombified. In the afternoon, after sending my 3 reports to my boss and other respective departments, I went back home. Told my boss I couldn’t take it anymore. N.e.e.d.S.l.e.e.p.

This new job is tormenting me. And it’s only been what? 3 weeks? I’m not sure if I can handle the pressure. The raw data for each report was 300 pages long (in excel format)!!
Good luck to whoever is taking up finance. Say buh bye to your social life.

No, just kidding. Perhaps it’ll be different for others. After all, I’m sitting in for 2 executives who left the company at the same time. Come to think about it, how come I am not getting 2 executive’s salary? -_- Dammit my company is abusing me...

Coming to that, I’ve got a new colleague who will be replacing the other executive who left. That’ll take some burden of my shoulders a bit...I hope. My boss told me that she’ll be coming in today. Meeting her in the afternoon. And he said “She’s a girl. I’ve always like a boy and a girl in the credit control team.” And then he said again "a G-I-R-L...and she’s your age" and proceeded to give me this weird grin. I wonder what’s all that about?
Is my boss starting a dating service or something?

On a sidenote, chatted with a fellow blogger over msn. She told me my entries are too long. -_-

So I’m just gonna stop here.

1 Comments:

Blogger aMy said...

i take it tht ur new found friend has not been reading my blog =P

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home