Saturday, April 09, 2005

Big surprises comes in small packages.

The term SNAIL mail really+really does justice to itself. Yesterday, 1 finally received a mail that Joanne sent to me after 1 week -_- Yeah, I was expecting the mail as she was told me she sent something to me. Well, I started coughing ever since I got drench at Prodigy's gig. Knowing this and being a nice girl that she is, she sent me some cough medicine (well..at least thats what it's supposed to be according to her). Another envelope came with it, it's a cool bookmark that Joanne made. She has actually gave me a sneak preview of what's on my way via msn, but the actual thing looks so much cooler. Gawd, she's has got an artistic talent. Loaded some photos that I took immediately after opening the envelope.



1st envelope

cough medicine..I think..

2nd envelope

cool bookmark with my online nick

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon...well in this case.."Crouching white bookmark, hidden colorful bookmark"

from Joanne

waaayyy too COOL!! Posted by Hello

Thanks a lot Joanne!!


p/s. Just incase Joanne put the wrong medicine (ie.pet medicine... maybe even for horses) into the envelope, does anyone know what is "Paralgin Forte" is? =P

5 Comments:

Blogger Joanne® said...

oh my God!! never expected u gonna post it in ur blog.. *blushed*
i tot u gonna post sth else when u r figuring on hello... *blushed blushed blushed*
but at least u like it... wheeeee!!!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Joanne® said...

also, hope it cheers u up... in a way la... this is my purpose of sending u this.. have a nice dayz... cheerz my fwen!!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Annie Lau said...

weh jealous!!!...i've been sick for almost a month now..and i didn't get anything like that...*sulks*

12:37 PM  
Blogger Joanne® said...

honey, i didn't know u r still sick-ing ma... no worries.. i promise u that im gonna send u this bookmark on ur bday... and ur pressie that i have bought months ago.. see!! i got ur heart!! bluekz... kenot jealous wan..

1:58 PM  
Blogger NamelessOne said...

Annie : If you want, I can send u the envelopes...empty envelopes..Only (spare u the stamps tho)

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home