Sunday, May 29, 2005

1-Utama, Finnegan, Poppys and then some...

It's 7.30am and I juz came back from KL. The entire Sat night started off with me having dinner in 1 Utama with a bunch of friends. Walked around a bit and even tried the rock climbing booth. Those staff there seemed upset that I didnt fall and even managed to do 3 successful climbs to the top. But those fuckers took it out on my friend when it was her turn. Those bastards got her stuck in the middle. She was so scared that when she finally came down, she was shaking from head to toe.

Remembered that Amy was having a roadshow but didnt really have time to say hi to her, so I juz sms-ed her.

After that, meet up with my high school friends which I havnt seen for the past 10 years at Finnegan, Hartamas. Had a few pints there (edit= ok, now I remember that I only had enough time for a pint) and then we carry on with the nite at Poppys, KL.

Goddammit, Poppys was so packed and hot.

Packed, as in the crowd.

Hot, as in the chicks.

We continued drinking there and then my friends took me to somewhere which gave me an Eye-opening experience.

I'm so bloody zombified and this post is so lame it's boring and utterly pointless. Buy wahey, a blog is a blog right? Pardon me if there's grammar or spelling error. I'm writing this blog with 1 eye closed. They're taking turns sleeping you see...

Oh, before I forgot,...as we were leaving 1-Utama, we pass by the Sony roadshow booths. Everyone that's wearing a Sony t-shirt seem busy so I didnt bother looking for Amy. But I thought I saw someone remarkably familiar. She wore glasses, hair tied-up and had a blue-handphone cover hanging from her neck.

Good night Malaysia, or rather...Good Morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger NamelessOne said...

awww man, u guys watch already? *pfft*

6:59 PM  
Blogger Swee San said...

yeah... the movie's hilarious

11:57 PM  
Blogger aMy said...

wat la u....i didnt tie my hair. i was wearing glasses. tink u got the wrong person. *sob *sob

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home