Sunday, May 22, 2005

Dood!! Where's my car?

Ever felt like your a cripple? Well, that's how I feel now that my car is stuck at the workshop for the freaking weekend. Lemme re-phrase that, a FREAKING LONG WEEKEND. -_-"

But then again, what can I expect when I leave my car at the workshop and only come back on Saturday from the East Coast? Hrm..come to think about it, I was half hoping and half expecting them to open for business. I mean...comeon, dont you guys work half day on Saturdays? Dont you want business? This whole ordeal left me giving M'sian car service center with the only emote I can think of -> _|_

For those that dont know what that is, that's the leet sign for the middle finger.

My housemate's gone outstation, I got no car, my area has a got a seriously lack of public transport service...wait, no...ITS completely devoid of any public transport. How nice,...I got a whole weekend to spend in my apartment. Alone. Doing nothing. Boring. LIKE.A.FARKING.PRISON.

*sniff*

Someone come and pick me up. I promise to be a good boy...no seriously..anything.
Just.Get.Me.Out

2 Comments:

Blogger aMy said...

hahaha.....sorry dude. If only I knew earlier, would probably have tried to save you from the boredom =P

9:14 PM  
Blogger NamelessOne said...

Are you sure? You seem to be busy with someone else. =P

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home