Sunday, October 09, 2005

A night of Passion

Just got back from Passions. Guess who I saw? Suilin. No wonder prior to spotting her, I could feel the heat/ hotness emitting from the center of the dance floor ; )

/rant on/
Anyway, I had a bad experience just now. You see, my friend's (who wasnt there) girlfriend was asked me to accompany her to the dance floor. Ok fine. We were dancing together but then half-way rite, I suddenly realized I was dancing alone. Then I look around and I realize she was dancing with some other guy. I thought she was drunk and mistake that guy for me or 1 of my other friends la. So I danced behind her and hoping she would remember she's supposed to be dancing with the guy (me) in red tee, not the stranger in black.

But then they started whispering to each other wor. I was like wtf -_-" Maybe I was the drunk one and mistaken her for someone else instead. Then rite, a few more guys joined in and they like take turns dancing with her. And the weirdest thing happened...she layan-ed them!! Somore put their arms around her waist and stuff.

Ok, so I went up to her, tap on her elbow and ask her "Do you know these guys?" She nodded her head (either that or bopping to the music) and proceeded to wave her hand at me asking me to leave her with her friends. So I went back to my dance spot and 1 of my friends screw me for letting her dance with strangers.

What the hell was I supposed to do? She seem to know them. (which later she told me they're her ex-Lim Kok Wing coursemates/friends). Not like I abandon her on the dance floor. She wanted to dance with her friends. Was I supposed to pull her away?

Next time right, I'm gonna sendiri-layan myself on the dance floor -_-
/rant off/


Oh btw before I forget, we were there to have an advance birthday celebration for my friend. So...Happy Birthday Fever!! (not like he knows of my blog but it's the thought that counts eh?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home