Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Of F.O.C's and staff welfare

Recently I'm caught in an awkward situation whereby I would like to believe I was offered sex by a co-worker a few days ago. And that happened twice this week.

I'm sure she said it to pull my leg, but of course it would increase my epeen to think otherwise.

What happened was a group of us were planning on watching Omen. She refused to join us and told me she would be afraid to sleep at night. Then she added "I would watch it if you were to accompany me to bed" - (in her own exact words translated from Cantonese). Plus she mentioned yesterday that she would be home alone for the whole week kinda made me question her motives. The 2nd time she mentioned that again, another fellow colleague overheard that and has been giving me weird stares and stupid grins ever since.

I dread to think that rumor mongers might escalate this info to turn my “innocent” image to a sex hungry monster who sleeps with his co-workers. It's will turn ugly if that happens. You see, I'm not the kind of guy who would "Eat and Shit at the same place" -the term my friend use to describe the situation. Not that HR can do anything about our "after hours" activity tho.

Maybe that explains why a couple of my female colleagues have been unusually friendly towards me these past few days...which is not necessarily a bad thing...except for the fact that they are either not hot...

....or above 30.

3 Comments:

Blogger aMy said...

curry puff's gettin lucky eh?
i say go for it man~!

11:51 PM  
Blogger seth.frostheart said...

go for it ya bum.. it could just be a one-two off thing =P

6:18 PM  
Blogger Annie Lau said...

go for it!!!

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home