Tuesday, February 14, 2006

2 guys and a plastic box

Wikipedia's defination on Courage : Courage is the ability to confront fear, pain, danger, uncertainty or intimidation.

Check this out. These 2 guys used a make shift boat, rowed into the middle of a lake at night and haul mandarin oranges on Chap Goh Mei*. Now THAT’S what I call a real definiation of courage.

Background on Chap Goh Mei (Quoted from http://www.kyspeaks.com/) : On the night of the 15th day of Chinese New Year, girls throw oranges to the lake in the hope of getting good husband. The modern twist is that they write names and phone numbers on the oranges in the hope that the right guy hauls it up, contact her, and bla bla bla..

Unless I got a gun in my face, I don’t think I could pull a stunt like that especially with so many people watching. Hell, I even got problem walking up to a girl I fancy and chating with her.

Maybe that explains why I'll be spending valentine alone. Gutless fool.

1 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

hahaha, it was just for fun. Not that scary anyway.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home