Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Revelation

Today, a heavy burden was lifted away from my chest. Revealed to her a lot of truth about my past behavior for acting it cool with our relationship and it's motives.

Unless you have a loud mouth, its not easy to keep secrets.
Perhaps some secrets are meant to be kept for an eternity.
Perhaps some secrets are meant to be shared, maybe not at today...but somewhere in the future.

Whoever said "It's better not to say, then to say" was obiviously wrong.
....or maybe I was not strong enough to carry the secret with me to the grave.



Actions that I took, so that both of us dont have to face the pain.
Sacrifices that I made, so that only one person would have to endure...

...and I took it upon myself to endure it all.

Perhaps I was wrong to manipulate her decisions, perhaps her decisions was of her own. Nevertheless, I'm sure the person she's ending up with will treat her right.

And sometimes, thats all that matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home