Thursday, October 13, 2005

Of Webslingers and Hope

A Zero to a Hero
I had a spiderman re-run the other day. I dunno, but the movie never fail to inspire me. Something about about a ZERO turning into a HERO kinda reflects what I'm going thru these past few weeks. The boring monotonous working life gets to me sometimes :

1.) Wakeup
2.) Go to office
3.) Work
4.) Go back to an empty apartment
5.) Sleep
6.) Repeat steps 1 to 6

The hope that something amazing awaits me and that I'm destined for greatness gets me all exicted. Except that the fact I'm still a ZERO and if my life were to be put into into a Spider-man CD, it would still be running in Disc 1. Well, at least there would be disc 2 to look forward to rite? ....I'd certainly hope there's a Disc 2.


Hope
Hope... a simple 4-letter word.
~Something intangible.
~Something strong.
~Something we all hang on to.
~Hope is something that keeps us alive.
~Gives us the will to endure life's hardship.
~Greets us as we wake up and promising that there are better things to come.
~Inspire us to achive great things.
~Helps us to break the barriers that we set for ourselves.

In the darkest hour when all else is gone, hope is the only thing left. In war-torn countries and natural disaster-prone countries, ever wonder why the people refuse to leave the country while they still living in hardship? Becoz of hope, in hoping that despite all that's happening, peace and freedom will be restored back to normal.

We humans can survive a few days without food and water. But without Hope, we are nothing but an empty shell with a broken soul.

I dont know how this post changed subject from spider-man to hope. Maybe it's related. Or perhaps I'm just feeling retarded. I hope not.

1 Comments:

Blogger NamelessOne said...

I also hope these blog spammers will fuckin leave me alone.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home