Sunday, January 29, 2006

Doggy style

Food, glorious food. I think I’ve already put on 2kgs in just 1 day. What else could one do if not to eat, drink and gamble?

Anyway, I’m sure everyone’s been receiving tons of those SMS-CNY wishes. However after receiving 20+ SMS and seeing that some of these SMS are the same, I start wondering if it’s even a sincere wish. It’s just a simple press of the “forward” button and press “send group/all” right? But I supposed it’s nice to know that people bother to include you in their mailing list. Anyway, one of em tickled my funny bone :

“Famous Feng Shui sifu Lilian Too advises to perform doggy style on eve of CNY to bring prosperity, health & happiness 4 the year of the dog. Gong Xi Fa Cai!!”

..yeah, happy dawg year yall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home