Monday, January 09, 2006

Re : I hate you

Oh no, do not be mistaken, I've everything but hate for her. In fact no matter what, she still resides in a small place in my heart.

If anyone is to be blame for my misery, it should be myself. I should not have let her go. Things could have been different if I was more aggressive. But it's too late now. All that's left are regrets and repeatingly boring blog entries bout how miserable I am now blah blah blah.

It should stop. It's a new year anyway. We're back to being friends...just the way we were before it all started.

Besides, either I'm "perasan" or this cute girl from Shell seems to be quite "layan". Noeamsayin? =P

Aha, but don’t expect much drama la, coz I don’t wanna get involve with anyone soon. Not fair to the other party if my heart is not ready to accept anyone in yet...

...we'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home