Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A Reason for the Season?

Lemme recall what I did this X'mas eve. I...
-skipped a BBQ party with my ex-college mates
-didn’t show up for a pot luck party in Subang
-turn down an X'mas dinner invitation with my colleagues
-...and not to mention skipped my chance to get pissed drunk on X'mas eve

I cant say I'm a faithful christian, but every year I do make a point to attend CGMC's (a Methodist church back in my hometown) X'mas eve service. Maybe it's not solely for the purpose of faith, but its sure is the only chance I have in the year to catch up on old friends and stuff.

I didn’t even attend that...

Instead, on X'mas eve I stayed alone in my apartment, ate 2 boxes of Magnum mini Ice-Cream, 1 bar of chocolate, drank 1 box of Milk and 1 bottle of beer (one after another la of course),...while logging in to WoW and watching anime.

Do you see the point I'm getting at?

I've lost it...lost my mood to celebrate, to party, to meet up old friends...

Where's the holiday spirit? Where's my "party-and-stayup-all-night" personality? Man...I just wanna get on with life. Cant things return to normal AGAIN?

I have to agree when they said...

Some things are easier said then done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home