Sunday, January 01, 2006

I hate you

I hate you, for leaving me in a miserable state of mind
Broken, helpless and beyond the point of salvation
You destroyed my pride, confidence and self-esteem
Left me with nothing but a broken shell and a rotting heart.

A year ago, I greeted you with hopeful heart
With arms wide open, I made resolutions with you.
Instead you break me, and made me suffer
And made me think that hope is for the fools.

I hate you, and I am glad you're goin away.
I saw you replacement and heard good things.
Hopefully...nah, for sure she's better then you.
With a burst of fireworks, you're gone for good.

I hate you....2005

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ei..ur i hate u..i thought u meant it for someone else..u know..like the girl u were saying about..hmm..well yeah..2006 is gonna be a hell of a great year...take care..:P

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home