Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Temporal Insanity

I think I'm slightly obsessed with my new car. Yesterday I had this sudden urge to wash my car, and I did...at 12.30 midnight.

Ok, so maybe "Slightly obsessed" is too mild of a word to describe the state of my mind at that very moment. Washing car past midnight...oh man, wtf was I thinking?

I just feel like a small boy who just got a new toy.

Anyway, while I was getting the stuff ready for the wash, I realize I've prepared everything except bringing the cash wash shampoo from my hometown. So I thought "Hey, if I dont have car shampoo, I can use hair shampoo to wash my car right? Both are shampoos anyway"


I cant go wrong with Head & Shoulders, right? I mean, if Head & Shoulders is gentle enough on my hair, it should be gentle enough for my Baby. Besides, that's the shampoo they used rid earth from alien menace in Evolution!!

So cool, now my car smells like my hair!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home