Thursday, August 10, 2006

WoW = World of Whatdafuck

My ego just took a severer beating. It like look it just got pummeled to the dirt. You get the picture.

Oh the irony. Those of the fairer sex who doesn’t catch my interest, gives me their utmost attention. While the girl that most of the time occupies my conscious mind, pays no heed to me.

So WTF right?

It's very rare that I get a chance to have a conversation with her, but when I do get the chance, something will come up (eg.Phone ringing, other people interrupting, call of duty, etc) interrupting my attempt to make a small chat with her. I've been trying to setup a lunch date with her, but it's either I'm busy, she's busy, her colleague is eating with her, or maybe...she's just avoiding me? I dunno.

Maybe it's just face problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home